General Conditions of Sale Updated to 9 NOVEMBER 2020
The following General Conditions of Sale govern the offer and sale of products on this website www.sanranieri-pisa.com The products purchased on the Site are offered and sold by Buca di San Ranieri di Gianfranco Scarpellini, registered office: Via Gian Battista Queirolo, 25, 56125 Pisa (Pisa) - Italy, VAT number: 01929140505, Tax Code: SCRGFR61M12G702W, eMail: info @ sanranieri-pisa.com, Telephone: +39 050 23213 (hereinafter referred to as Buca di San Ranieri).
1. SCOPE OF APPLICATION 1.1 The sale of products through the Site (Products) constitutes a distance contract governed by Chapter I, Title III (articles 45 et seq.) Of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 (Consumer Code) and Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70, containing the regulation of electronic commerce. 1.2 The General Conditions of Sale can be changed at any time. Any changes and / or new conditions will be in force from the moment of their publication on the Site. For this reason, users are invited to access the Site regularly and to consult, before making any purchase, the most updated version of the General Conditions of Sale. The applicable General Conditions of Sale are those in force on the date the purchase order is sent. 1.3 These General Conditions of Sale do not regulate the sale of products and / or the provision of services by parties other than Buca di San Ranieri who are present on the Site through links, banners or other hypertext links. Before carrying out commercial transactions with these subjects it is necessary to check their conditions of sale. Buca di San Ranieri is not responsible for the provision of services and / or for the sale of products by such subjects. Buca di San Ranieri does not carry out any checks and / or monitoring on the websites accessible through these links. Buca di San Ranieri is therefore not responsible for the contents of these sites or for any errors and / or omissions and / or violations of the law by them.
2. PURCHASES ON THE SITE 2.1 With reference to Italian citizens, sales on the Site are reserved only for those who have reached the age of 18. The buyer who is not an Italian citizen can purchase Products on the Site only if they are of legal age with respect to their national law. If there is no legislation in this regard, you must be at least 21 years old. In any case, the user who makes purchases on the Site undertakes to indemnify Buca di San Ranieri from any liability in the event that they have made purchases on the Site without respecting their national law on purchase limits for reasons of age. 2.2 Buca di San Ranieri reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders that come (i) from a user with whom it has an ongoing legal dispute; (ii) by a user who has previously violated these General Conditions of Sale and / or the conditions and / or terms of a purchase contract with Buca di San Ranieri; (iii) by a user who has been involved in fraud of any kind and, in particular, in fraud relating to credit card payments; (iv) by users who have issued false, incomplete or in any case inaccurate identification data or who have not promptly sent Buca di San Ranieri the documents requested by the same under these General Conditions of Sale or who have sent invalid documents; (v) from users who do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency. In any case, Buca di San Ranieri reserves the right to cancel orders referring to transactions that do not present an absolute degree of authenticity. 2.3 With regard to purchases on the Site, it may occur that: the purchase process contains one or more clerical errors; the Product Sheet, as defined below, contains incorrect information due to material errors (eg: the price of the Product); by material error a Product is indicated as available and instead is not when preparing the order. In these cases, or in similar cases, the user can request the cancellation of the order or obtain, in agreement with Buca di San Ranieri, a different Product, subject to any adjustment relating to the purchase cost.
5. VALIDITY OF OFFERS AND PRICES 5.1 All prices of the Products are expressed in Euros (€) and are inclusive of Value Added Tax (“VAT”), unless otherwise specified. Any additional cost will be expressly and separately indicated in the order form, before the user proceeds to transmit it. 5.2 The price of the Products can be modified by Buca di San Ranieri at any time, without notice, it being understood that the price charged to the user will be the one published on the information sheet that illustrates the main characteristics of the Product (Product Sheet) at the time of sending the order. Any changes (increasing or decreasing) in the price subsequent to the transmission of the order will not be taken into account. 5.3 Products can be offered for sale on the Site at discounted prices. The full price indicated on the Site (Strikethrough Price), and with respect to which the discount applied by Buca di San Ranieri is calculated, corresponds to the list price published on the Site.
6. PURCHASE ORDERS - PRODUCT INFORMATION 6.1 Buca di San Ranieri will process the purchase order, and therefore will ship the purchased Product, with the exception of orders for which the Customer has chosen "cash to courier" as a payment method, only after receiving confirmation the authorization to pay the total amount due, consisting of the purchase price, the delivery costs, if applicable, and any other additional cost, as indicated in the order form (Total Amount Due). In the event that the Total Amount Due is not paid or the successful outcome of the payment is not confirmed, the purchase contract will therefore be considered terminated by law pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 1456 of the Italian Civil Code 6.2 The Products will remain the property of Buca di San Ranieri until the payment of the Total Amount Due has been made by the user. The risk of loss or damage to the Products, for reasons not attributable to Buca di San Ranieri, on the other hand, will be transferred to the user when the user, or a third party designated by the same and different from the carrier, materially comes into possession of the Products. 6.3 Each Product is accompanied by a Product Sheet. The images and descriptions on the Site reproduce the characteristics of the Products as closely as possible. Furthermore, the images of the Product in the Product Sheet may differ in terms of vintage and / or size or in relation to any accessory products. These images must therefore be intended as indicative and with the tolerances of use. For the purposes of the purchase contract, the description of the Product contained in the order form sent by the user will prevail. 6.4 All Products contain sulphites, as the wine production process itself implies the presence of sulphites in it. However, it is possible that other sulphites are added in the wine production process; in some cases, however, it is possible that “added” sulphites are not present in a wine. 6.5 The purchase of gift vouchers does not affect the payment threshold which, once exceeded, gives the user the right to obtain free shipping of the Products.
7. AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS 7.1 The products offered on the Site are limited in number. It may therefore happen, also due to the possibility that multiple users purchase the same Product at the same time, that the ordered Product is no longer available after the transmission of the purchase order. 7.2 In any case of unavailability of the ordered Product, without prejudice to the rights attributed to the user by law, and, in particular, by Chapter XIV of Title II of Book IV of the civil code, the user will be promptly informed by e-mail or by phone. The user will therefore be entitled to terminate the contract, pursuant to and for the purposes of the provisions of art. 61, IV and V paragraphs, of the Consumer Code. In the event that the user makes use of the right of termination pursuant to art. 61, IV and V paragraphs, Consumer Code or in any case in which the payment of the Total Amount Due has already taken place, Buca di San Ranieri will reimburse this amount without undue delay and, in any case, within the maximum term 15 working days from the date of collection. This amount will usually be credited to the same means of payment used by the user for the purchase or to the other means agreed between the user and Buca di San Ranieri. Any delays in crediting may depend on the bank, the type of credit card or the payment solution used. 7.3 In the case of orders involving a plurality of Products (Multiple Order), if the unavailability concerns only some Products subject to the Multiple Order, without prejudice to the rights attributed to the user by law, and, in particular, by Chapter XIV of Title II of Book IV of the civil code, and without prejudice to the application of art. 7.2, Buca di San Ranieri will immediately notify the user by e-mail or telephone. The user will therefore be entitled to terminate the contract, limited to the Product (s) that have become unavailable, pursuant to and for the purposes of the provisions of art. 61, IV and V paragraphs, of the Consumer Code. In the event that the user makes use of the right of termination pursuant to art. 61, IV and V paragraphs, Consumer Code, in relation to the Product (s) that have become unavailable or in any case in which the payment of the Total Amount Due has already been made, Buca di San Ranieri will refund of the amount due in relation to such Product (s), including delivery costs and any other additional costs due in relation to such Products (Partial Amount Due) without undue delay and, in any case, within the maximum term 15 working days from the sending of the order. The refund amount will be communicated to the user via e-mail or telephone. This amount will be credited to the same means of payment used by the user for the purchase or through any means agreed between the parties. Any delays in crediting may depend on the bank, the type of credit card or the payment solution used. The termination of the entire Multiple Order will be possible only in the case of evident and proven accessory nature of the Products covered by the Multiple Order which have become unavailable compared to the other Products covered by the Multiple Order available.
8. DELIVERY OF PURCHASED PRODUCTS 8.1 The amount of delivery costs payable by the user in relation to a specific order is expressly and separately indicated (in Euros and inclusive of VAT) during the purchase process, in the order summary and, in any case, before that the user proceeds with the transmission of the same. In the event of failure to indicate a specific delivery term, this will in any case take place within thirty days from the date of conclusion of the contract. 8.2 The delivery obligation is fulfilled by transferring the material availability or in any case the control of the Products to the user. It is up to the user to check the conditions of the Product that was delivered to him / that he has withdrawn. Without prejudice to the fact that the risk of loss or damage to the Products, for reasons not attributable to Buca di San Ranieri, is transferred to the user when the user, or a third party designated by him and different from the carrier, materially comes into possession of the Product, recommends the user to check the number of Products received and that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the closing materials and he is invited, in his interest, to indicate on the carrier's transport document , any anomalies, by accepting the package with RESERVE (eg damaged package, wet package, non-original Scotch tape with the Buca di San Ranieri brand). The unreserved receipt of the Products, in fact, does not allow the user to take legal action against the courier and / or Buca di San Ranieri, in the event of loss or damage to the Products, except in the case in which the loss or damage are due to willful misconduct or gross negligence of the courier himself and with the exception of partial loss or damage not recognizable at the time of delivery, provided that in the latter case, the damage is reported as soon as known and no later than eight days after receipt. In the event that the package shows obvious signs of tampering or alteration, the user is also recommended to promptly notify the Customer Service of Buca di San Ranieri. In any case, the application of the rules on the right of withdrawal and the legal guarantee of conformity remains valid. 8.3 The provisions of art. 61 of the Consumer Code in the event that the purchased Product is not delivered or is delivered late with respect to the delivery terms indicated during the purchase process and in the order confirmation.
9. METHOD OF PAYMENT 9.1 Payment for the Products can be made by PayPal and credit card. In the event that one of these payment methods / solutions cannot be used in relation to a specific Product, this will be clearly indicated on the Site, at the latest at the beginning of the purchase procedure. 9.2 Payment by credit or debit card 9.2.1 Payment for the Products can be made by credit or debit card directly through the Site. 9.2.2 In order to guarantee the security of payments made on the Site and prevent any fraud, Buca di San Ranieri reserves the right to ask the user, by e-mail, to send, by the same means, a copy of the front / back of their identity card and, in the event that the holder of the order is different from the holder of the card, of the latter's identity card. The document must be valid. The deadline by which the document must reach Buca di San Ranieri will be specified in the e-mail request. This term will not, in any case, exceed 5 working days from the receipt of the request by the user. Pending the requested document, the order will be suspended. The user is required to send the requested documents within the specified deadline. 9.2.3 In the event that Buca di San Ranieri does not receive these documents within the deadline specified in the e-mail request or receives expired or invalid documents, the contract will be considered terminated by law pursuant to and for the purposes of art. . 1456 of the Italian Civil Code and Buca di San Ranieri may reserve the right to cancel the order, resulting in a refund of the Total Amount Due. 9.2.4 In the event of receipt by Buca di San Ranieri of valid documentation within the deadline indicated in the e-mail referred to in art. 9.3.2 above, the delivery terms will run from the date of receipt of the same. 9.2.5 Confidential credit card data (card number, holder, expiry date, security code) are encrypted and transmitted directly to the payment manager without passing through the servers used by Buca di San Ranieri. Buca di San Ranieri therefore never has access to and does not store the data of the credit card used by the user to pay for the Products (even in the event that the user has decided to store the credit card data on the Site ), with the exception of the name of the credit card holder.
10. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL 10.1 The user who acts as a consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with Buca di San Ranieri without incurring costs other than those indicated in this article and without having to specify the reason, within fourteen (14) calendar days (Period of Withdrawal). The Withdrawal Period expires after 14 days: - in the case of an order relating to a single Product, from the day on which the user or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by the user, acquires physical possession of the Product; - in the case of a Multiple Order with separate deliveries, from the day on which the user or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by the user, acquires physical possession of the last Product; - in the case of an order relating to the delivery of a Product consisting of multiple lots or pieces, from the day on which the user or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by the user, acquires physical possession of the last lot or piece. 10.2. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the user must inform Buca di San Ranieri of his decision to withdraw, before the expiry of the Withdrawal Period. 10.3 To exercise the right of withdrawal, the user must send an email to the email address @ example with an explicit declaration of his decision to withdraw from the contract (Declaration of Withdrawal). Since the burden of proof relating to the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the Withdrawal Period is borne by the user, it is in the user's interest to keep a copy of the email sent to Buca di San Ranieri with the Declaration of Withdrawal . 10.4 For the return of the Product, the user can use a carrier of his choice with return costs charged to the user: in this case, the user, after exercising the right of withdrawal in the manner indicated in this article , must return the Product to Buca di San Ranieri, using a carrier of their choice and at their own expense, without undue delay and in any case within 14 calendar days from the date on which they notified Buca di San Ranieri the your decision to withdraw. The deadline is met if the user returns the Product before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. The Product, properly protected and packaged, must be sent to the following address:
via GIANBATTISTA QUEIROLO 25 56125 Pisa (PI) email@example.com +39 050 23213
The direct costs of returning the Product to Buca di San Ranieri are borne by the user. The return of the Product to Buca di San Ranieri takes place under the responsibility of the user. If the user has used a discount code for the purchase of the Product for which he has exercised the right of withdrawal, the refund will be made only with reference to the amount of money actually spent by the user, and not also with regard to the value of the discount code. 10.5 If the user withdraws from the contract, Buca di San Ranieri will refund the Total Amount Due paid by the user for the Product, without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 calendar days from the day on which Buca di San Ranieri has received the Products subject to withdrawal in the same conditions in which they were sold. The refund will be made using the same payment method used by the user for the initial transaction or the other means agreed between the parties; in any case, the user will not have to incur any additional costs as a result of this refund. 10.6 In the case of partial withdrawal, the amount of delivery costs to be returned to the user following the withdrawal will be calculated in proportion to the value of the goods subject to withdrawal. 10.7 The user is solely responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the manipulation of the Product other than that necessary to recognize the Product with certainty. The Product must in any case be kept, handled and inspected with normal diligence and returned intact, complete in all its parts, accompanied by all the accessories present, still attached to the Product and intact and not tampered with, as well as free from signs of wear or dirt. Furthermore, the withdrawal applies to the Product in its entirety. It cannot therefore be exercised in relation to parts and / or accessories (which do not constitute autonomous Products) of the Product. 10.8 In the event that the withdrawal has not been exercised in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation, it will not result in the termination of the contract and, consequently, will not give the right to any refund. Buca di San Ranieri will notify the user, rejecting the request for withdrawal. The Product, if already received in Buca di San Ranieri, will remain at Buca di San Ranieri available to the user for collection which must take place at the expense and under the responsibility of the user. 10.9 In the event that the Product for which the withdrawal was exercised has suffered a decrease in value resulting from the handling of the goods other than that necessary to clearly identify the same, the refund amount will be reduced by an amount equal to this decrease in value. Buca di San Ranieri will notify the user of the circumstance and the consequent reduced refund amount, providing the same, in the event that the refund has already been paid, the bank details for the payment of the amount due by the user due to decrease in value of the Product. 10.10 In the event that, in one of the legal hypotheses, the right of withdrawal does not apply, this exclusion will be specifically and explicitly communicated in the Product Sheet and, in any case, during the purchase process, before the user proceed with the transmission of the order. In any case, the user is reminded that, pursuant to art. 59 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal is excluded, among other things, in the event that the sale concerns: (i) products made to measure or clearly personalized; (ii) of sealed products that are not suitable for return for reasons of hygiene or related to health protection, which have been opened after delivery.
11. MISCELLANEOUS 11.1 By placing an order on the Site, the user gives consent to receive the invoice, if requested, only in electronic format. The invoice can be printed and filed as an original in accordance with Ministerial Circular 45 / E, 19/10/2005. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided for this purpose by the user will prevail, which he declares and guarantees to be true, undertaking to keep Buca di San Ranieri harmless and indemnified from any damage, including sanctions issued by the competent authorities, which derive itself in the event of non-compliance with the truth. 11.2 Buca di San Ranieri is a registered trademark. Photos, texts, descriptions and everything contained in the Site are the property of PVZ srl. The full or partial reproduction of any part of the Site is prohibited; Reproduction of texts or photos for any use and in any form and in any case without the prior written authorization of PVZ srl is also prohibited. 11.3 Buca di San Ranieri is not responsible for any damage suffered by the user or third parties or property owned by the user or third parties due to delays in delivery or related to the use of the Product. 12. LEGAL GUARANTEE OF CONFORMITY All Products sold on the Site are covered by the Legal Guarantee of Conformity provided for by articles 128-135 of the Legislative Decree n. 128-135 of the Consumer Code (Legal Guarantee). The Legal Guarantee is reserved for consumers. Therefore, it applies only to users who have made a purchase on the Site for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial, commercial, craft or professional activity carried out. Those who have purchased on the Site and who do not have the quality of consumers will be subject to the guarantees for defects in the thing sold, the guarantee for defects in quality promised and essential and the other guarantees provided by the civil code with the relative terms, forfeiture and limitations.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION; EXTRA-JUDICIAL COMPOSITION OF DISPUTES - ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION / ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION 13.1 The contracts concluded between the users of the Site and Buca di San Ranieri are governed by Italian law. This is without prejudice to the application to consumer users who do not have their habitual residence in Italy of any more favorable and mandatory provisions provided for by the law of the country in which they have their habitual residence, in particular in relation to the deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal, at the deadline for the return of the Products, in case of exercise of this right, the methods and formalities of the communication of the same and the legal guarantee of conformity. 13.2 Pursuant to art. 141-sexies, paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree No. 206 of 6 September 2005 (Consumer Code), Buca di San Ranieri informs the user who holds the status of consumer referred to in art. 3, paragraph 1, lett. a) of the Consumer Code, which, in the event that he has submitted a complaint to Buca di San Ranieri, following which it has not been possible to find a negotiation solution, Buca di San Ranieri will provide information regarding the Alternative bodies Dispute Resolution for the out-of-court resolution of disputes relating to the obligations deriving from a contract concluded on the basis of these General Conditions of Sale (so-called ADR bodies, as indicated in articles 141-bis and following of the Consumer Code). Buca di San Ranieri also informs the user who holds the status of consumer pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, letter a) of the Consumer Code that a European platform has been established for the online resolution of consumer disputes (so-called ODR platform). The ODR platform is available at the following address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/; through the ODR platform, the consumer user can consult the list of ADR bodies, find the link to the site of each of them and start an online resolution procedure for the dispute in which he is involved. In any case, the consumer's right to appeal to the competent ordinary judge for the dispute arising from these General Conditions of Sale is reserved. 13.3 The user who resides in a member state of the European Union other than Italy, can also access, for any dispute relating to the application, execution and interpretation of these General Conditions of Sale, to the European procedure established for disputes of modest entity, by Regulation (EC) no. 861/2007 of the Council, of 11 July 2007, provided that the value of the dispute does not exceed, excluding interest, rights and expenses, Euro 2,000.00. The text of the regulation is available on the website www.eur-lex.europa.eu.
14. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMPLAINTS 14.1 It is possible to request information, send communications, request assistance or submit complaints by contacting Customer Service in the following ways: Telephone: +39 050 23213 (Monday to Friday: 10: 30-12: 00 and 15: 00-16: 30) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 14.2 Buca di San Ranieri will promptly respond to complaints presented, in any case within five working days of receiving them.